Want to upload your own image instead? Click here for more information!
(The requester’s name does not need to be shown in the message itself.)These rules were last updated: 12/27/12
- DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS. Your message will simply be reformatted anyway.
- There is a strict 300 character limit. Your message should not be much longer than four lines.
- Be sure to be as precise as possible (i.e. provide dates, times, addresses, etc.) and provide at least one form of contact.
- Keep words on the same line, it is important not to separate a word at the end of a line.
- Messages should be received at least 3 days prior to being shown.
- Most messages will be deleted after 2 months, at which time the requester may resubmit the request.
- Messages may not be longer than one page.
- The Access Director reserves the right to refuse to show any message for any reason.
- Anonymous messages will not be shown. All messages must be accompanied by the requester’s name.
- By submitting a text-only bulletin, you consent to the use of any publicly-available logos or other media pertaining to the event or your organization to enhance the aesthetic quality of your bulletin.