Want to upload your own image instead? Click here for more information!
The requester’s name does not need to be shown in the message itself.
- DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS
- There is a strict 110 character limit. Your message should not be much longer than four lines.
- Be sure to be as precise as possible (i.e. provide dates, times, addresses, etc.) and provide at least one form of contact.
- Messages should be received at least 3 days prior to being shown.
- Most messages will be deleted after 2 months, at which time the bulletin may be resubmitted.
- Abington CAM reserves the right to refuse to show any message for any reason.
- Anonymous messages will not be shown. All messages must be accompanied by the requester’s name.
- By submitting a text-only bulletin, you consent to the use of any publicly-available logos or other media pertaining to the event or your organization to enhance the design of your bulletin.